Darkmoon Rounders is a Star League Heartstone tournament, starting with a group stage with all players advancing to the tournament.
Official stream is twitch.tv/whsl
- All matches are best of five.
- A player may not have more than one deck per class.
- When a deck loses in a game, it cannot be replayed in the same match. The winning player must use the same deck until they either win the match or lose with that deck.
- Between each game players have five minutes to select the deck for the next game.
- If a player can not complete a match on set time, for whatever reason, then the opponent wins by walkover.
- All players will compete against all others.
- The three highest placed in the group stage will go directly to the playoff semi-finals.
- The fourth and fifth placing players will compete for the last semi-final spot.
- The last four will enter the loser's bracket, with sixth and seventh placing in round two while the last two placing in round one.
- Double elimination only apply to the five highest placed from the group stage, while single elimination apply to the others.
|Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Winner's Finals||Grand Finals|
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Loser's Semifinals||Loser's Finals|